Your First Visit
When you first visit Dr. Gary Clague, a professional, caring dentist in Troy and his staff, here is what to expect:
- We will mail forms to you ahead of your appointment time, so that you can complete them before your first appointment.
- It is important to write down a list of any and all medications and vitamin supplements you use and to bring the list with you to your first appointment.
- If you are in pain or having a dental emergency, we will work to relieve your discomfort.
- Otherwise we will do a full dental examination, including dental radiographic x-rays.
- We will discuss your findings you and develop a plan which includes restoring your dental comfort, function and appearance.
- We will help you by estimating expenses and the timing of treatment you may need. We will, to the best of our ability, help you understand your dental plan coverage.
- We offer extended financing through CARE CREDIT™. Ask our office staff to provide you with an application.
- Arrangements for extended terms of payment must be made in advance through Care Credit™. Otherwise we ask that all patient balances and insurance co-payments be paid at the time of service.
- We send monthly statements to help you reconcile your account.
- We also accept personal checks, Visa™; and Mastercard™.